Collision Experts at Central Auto Body
78 Canterbury Street, Worcester, MA.
A Massachusetts Licensed Automobile Damage Appraiser
Mike has owned and operated Central Auto Body for over two decades.
You have the LEGAL RIGHT to choose your own body shop.
1. Inspection: To provide you with a fair and accurate evaluation of the damage to your vehicle, it is thoroughly inspected, which often reveals potential safety hazards.
2. Diagnosis and Estimate: During the in depth diagnosis, all damage is documented and an estimate for repairs is calculated.
3. Automobile Insurance: To make the process hassle free for you, we contact the insurer and negotiate the entire transaction, on your behalf.
A reasonable repair time is discussed and a rental car is provided.
Our expert repair team of seasoned professionals take pride in the quality of their workmanship, therefore, we GUARANTEE the work for as long as you own the car.
1. Repairs: Because we have an experienced team of technicians working on your vehicle, repairs are done methodically, but timely. However, we NEVER sacrifice safety or quality to meet a deadline.
2. Painting: Our expert color matching and superior painting are done in a spray booth implementing environmental safeguards.
3. Detailing and Delivery: We conclude the process by detailing your vehicle to return it in ‘showroom’ condition.